Frequently asked questions and answers of MS Paint in Computer Fundamentals of Computer Science to enhance your skills, knowledge on the selected topic. We have compiled the best MS Paint Interview question and answer, trivia quiz, mcq questions, viva question, quizzes to prepare. Download MS Paint FAQs in PDF form online for academic course, jobs preparations and for certification exams .
Intervew Quizz is an online portal with frequently asked interview, viva and trivia questions and answers on various subjects, topics of kids, school, engineering students, medical aspirants, business management academics and software professionals.
Question-1. Describe common task of MS Paint?
1.Draw a straight line.
2 Draw horizontal, vertical, or diagonal lines.
3. Fill in area with color.etc.
Question-2. Describe FILE MENU?
Answer-2: Following are the option in file menu.
1. New: This creates a new WordPad document.
2. Open: This allows you to open a saved file.
3. Save: Protect your document by frequently using the Save command.
4. Save as Use this command to save an exiting document under a new name or to create a name for a new file.
5. Print: This command allows you to choose your printer and properties, such as the paper source and size. It also allows you choose the print range and the number of copies.
Question-3. Describe general application of MS paint?
Answer-3: You can use paint to work with pictures, such as .jpg,. gif or .bmp files. You can paste a paint picture into another document you have created, or use it as your desktop background.
Question-4. Describe MS Paint?
Answer-4: Paint is a drawing tool you can use to create simple or elaborate drawings. These drawing can be either black ?and- white or color, and can be saved as bitmap files.
Question-5. How to write and format text in MS paint?
Steps are given below:
1. In the toolbox, click text.
2. To create text frame, drag the pointer diagonally to the size you want.
3. On the text tool bar, click the font size, and style you want for the text, if the text toolbar is not display on the view menu, click text toolbar. You can drag the toolbar to any location in the window.
4. Type your text. You can also paste text into a text box, but not graphics.
Question-6. What are the short cut keys for paste?
Answer-6: Ctrl+v or shift +insert
Question-7. What is the short cut keys for print a documents?
Answer-7: ctrl+p or ctrl+shift+F12
Question-8. What is the short cut keys for save a document?
Question-9. What is the shortcut keys for find any word in document?
Question-10. What is the shortcut keys for undo operation in documents?
Frequently Asked Question and Answer on MS Paint
MS Paint Interview Questions and Answers in PDF form Online
MS Paint Questions with Answers
MS Paint Trivia MCQ Quiz